Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Mossman Gorge Centre.
| From $ 95Mossman Gorge Half Day Tour From Port Douglas
Special Expires 31 Mar 2020
About Mossman Gorge Dreamtime Half Day Tour Package From Port Douglas
About The Tour
Your half day tour begins with a convenient hotel pick up from your Port Douglas accommodation, approximately 20 minutes from Mossman Gorge. Experience the wonders of the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest and discover pristine waterfalls, mountains and vivid flora and fauna. Your experienced Indigenous guide will demonstrate traditional plant use, show you how to make bush soap and ochre paints. After your guided walk, spend time browsing through the centre’s contemporary Indigenous art gallery, visit the gift shop or relax at the Mayi Café.
- Return transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
- 1.5 hour Dreamtime Gorge Walk
- Experienced Indigenous guides
- Exclusive access to Kuku Yalanji land
- Stories of the Kuku Yalanji culture & traditions
- Traditional smoking ceremony
- Bush tea and damper
- Free access to the Mossman Gorge shuttle bus
Departs from Port Douglas accommodation
Pickup from 8.30am. Return from 12.45pm