Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Travstar.com.
| From $ 2557 | Save $14266 Night Ultimate Cairns Getaway Package
Special Expires 31 Mar 2020
• 3 nights at... More
• 3 nights at Pullman Ca
About 6 Night Ultimate Cairns Getaway
6 Night Ultimate Cairns Getaway Package
The 6 Night Ultimate Cairns Getaway Package (based on 2 Adults sharing) offers the ultimate in value, price, inclusions and relaxation. Save $$$ on this package, and enjoy the best that Cairns has to offer.
• 3 nights at Pullman Cairns International Hotel
• Buffet Breakfast daily
• Kuranda Train & Skyrail
• Free time in Kuranda Village
• 3 nights at Green Island Resort
• Return ferry transfers from Cairns
• Great Barrier Reef Outer Reef cruise
• Many island activities
Day One - Check-in to Pullman Cairns International Hotel
Pullman Cairns International is a beautiful 5-star heritage-style hotel, located right in the heart of the Cairns CBD. A tropical city with landscaped gardens, great shopping and restaurants as well as an esplanade promenade perfect for a walk or jog. Tropical paradise is at your front door - great Cairns shopping and services are just a stroll.
• 321 guest rooms
• 2 pools, plus a children’s pool
• Jacuzzi & two Saunas
• 24 hour reception
• 24 hour in room dining
• 24 hour Gymnasium - full complement of cardio and weights equipment, water fountain, televisions
• Two saunas in gym.
• Restaurant & Bar (Coco's Restaurant and Lobby Bar)
• Breakfast open 6.00am – 10.00am
• Guest laundry (charges apply)
• Day Spa (Vie Spa)
• Valet parking is available for $20 per day
• On street parking metered parking is readily available
• FREE INTERNET (limits apply - 1MB per day )
• 1 Queen or 2x Double Beds
• Interconnecting Rooms are available on all room types.
• Private balcony
• Separate bath & shower, Bathrobes, Bathroom & amenities kit, Hairdryer
• Executive writing desk, Data port, IDD telephone
• Safe deposit box (charges apply)
• Flat screen TV, In-house movie channels
• Tea and coffee making facilities, Mini-bar and refrigerator
• Iron and ironing board
• Daily housekeeping
Harbour View Rooms:
Wake up in the morning to stunning views over Cairns Harbour and Trinity Inlet with our spacious Harbour View rooms.
City/Mountain View Rooms:
Soak up a tropical sunset over the City and Mountains.
DAY TWO - Kuranda Train & Skyrail
• Pick-up from Pullman Cairns International at 7:20am
• 08:45am Train to Kuranda
• Arrives in Kuranda at approx 10:15am
• Free time to explore the Village
• Return via Skyrail at 2:45pm
• Coach transfer back to Pullman Cairns International
• Arriving approx 4:30pm
Kuranda Scenic Railway
At Freshwater Station, board the famous Kuranda Scenic Rail for your journey to Kuranda. The Journey takes 1 1/2 hours from Freshwater station.
Stroll the tree-lined streets of Kuranda, punctuated with quaint village architecture, shops, galleries, restaurants and cafes. Spend a few hours or just a short visit, the choice is yours. You will have free time to purchase your lunch and explore Kuranda. Discover the charm, colour and diversity that Kuranda has to offer:
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
At your scheduled time, board Skyrail for your journey to Caravonica Lakes. There are 2 stops enroute to explore Barron Falls and Red Peak Rainforest Boardwalks. The Journey takes 1hr.15mins
DAY THREE: Free days to explore Cairns at leisure
Lounge by the pool, visit the lagoon, do some shopping or visit some of the attractions round Cairns. The options are endless.
DAY FOUR: Travel to Green Island Resort
Only 200 metres from the Cairns International lobby is the Reef Fleet Terminal, checking in at the Green Island Resort counter ready for your ferry departure.
Green Island is just a 45 minute boat ride from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal. These transfers are included in your package and are confirmed at the time of booking. Please allow time to check-in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
Please advise your preferred ferry times on booking.
From Cairns - 8.30am, 10.30am, 1.00pm
From Green Island - 9.45am, 12.00pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
Upon arrival to Green Island your luggage will be transferred directly to your resort room. After check in you are more than welcome to explore the island and take part in the numerous activities.
Your Green Island stay includes:
• 3 nights on Green Island Resort:
• Return catamaran ferry transfers from Cairns
• Full buffet breakfast daily
• Complimentary sunset drinks
• Glass bottom boat tour
• Rainforest and guided evening nature walk
• Fish feeding presentation daily
• Snorkelling equipment
• Non-motorised beach activities such as kayaking, beach volleyball and windsurfing
• Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon Cruise:
• Semi Submarine coral viewing tour
• Underwater Observatory
• Snorkelling gear
• Buffet lunch on the Outer Reef Day Cruise
With just 46 luxurious suites, you will discover an intimate haven. Suites are set in clusters under the rainforest canopy and adjoining central facilities via raised covered walkways. They are cleverly secluded from the remainder of the island and day visitor facilities.
The Reef Suites are perfect for honeymoons and special occasions. These split-level luxury suites have a large king size bed, spacious lounge area, separate bath, shower and private balcony.
The Island Suites consist of a spacious guestroom with either twin (double/double) or king beds. Some rooms can be interconnecting or adjoining for families. All rooms have separate showers and bath and a private balcony. These rooms look over the pool and island natural gardens.
• Cable TV
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Direct dial ISD/STD telephones
• Mini-bar and refrigerator
• Tea & coffee making facilities
• Private balcony with table & chairs
• Shower & separate bath
• In-room safe
• Iron & ironing board
• Rechargeable torch
• Pool & beach towels (available from Reception)
• 24-hour reception
• 2 bars, 1 restaurant and 1 casual grill
• Guest Lounge
• Resort shop and boutique
At 5pm after the day visitors have left enjoy sunset drinks at the jetty with a choice of sparkling wine, beers or orange juice. Fish feeding takes place from the jetty where you will see many tropical fish and a turtle or two if you're lucky!
DAY FIVE: Outer Barrier Reef Cruise *
Board Great Adventures departing the island at 11:15am to your outer reef destination at Moore Reef or Norman Reef. Travel time is 60 minutes where you will transfer onto a first class multi-level pontoon from where all the reef activities take place.
Your cruise includes:
• Air-conditioned fast catamaran
• 3 Hours at Outer Barrier Reef platform
• Delicious hot & cold buffet lunch
• Afternoon tea
• Semi-submersible coral viewing tours
• Snorkelling equipment
• Buoyancy vests if required
• Reef education presentation
• Undercover seating and tables
• Full Bar Facilities
• Sun-deck with Sun-lounges
• Swimming enclosure for children
• Change rooms
• Freshwater showers
• Underwater observatory
• Scuba Doo - (At additional cost)
The Great Adventures Outer Barrier Reef trip component of this package is subject to weather conditions and non-refundable.
DAY SIX & DAY SEVEN
DAY SIX: Free Day to Relax or Explore Green Island
Green Island is the only coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef with a rainforest growing on it, which is home to 126 native plant species, colourful birdlife, surrounded by magnificent coral gardens and is some 15 hectares (approx. 37 acres) in size.
DAY SEVEN: End of Package, depart Green Island
This package is completely reversible
Airport transfers not included
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge
6 Night Ultimate Cairns Getaway Reviews
How to get to 6 Night Ultimate Cairns Getaway
17 Abbott St, Cairns City QLD 4870
Direct Contact Info
Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
17 Abbott St