Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Calypso Reef Charters.
| From $ 411 | Save $20Daintree Tours and Snorkel & Dive Package
Special Expires 31 Mar 2021
| From $ 179 | Save $19Daintree Rainforest & Mossman Gorge - Save 10% when travelling before 28/2/20
Special Expires 28 Feb 2020
Enjoy interesting and entertaining commentary from our passionate Daintree T... More
Enjoy interesting and entertaining commentary from our passionate Daintree Tours' guid
About Daintree Tours - Daintree Rainforest Tours
Daintree Rainforest Tours from Port Douglas
Daintree Tours leave from Port Douglas daily, travelling to the Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation.
Our experienced guides will take you to the best local rainforest in the Daintree National Park while travelling in our modern fleet including the latest Mercedes Sprinter vehicles.
Our day trips provide a unique Daintree Rainforest experience for all guests. The drive to Cape Tribulation offers scenic lookouts & picnic areas, emerald forests, golden sands and blue water views.
Guests experience the rich diversity of the Daintree Rainforest through various national park walks. The Daintree Rainforest contains 30% of frog, marsupial and reptile species in Australia.
The Daintree Tours' fleet consists of new Mercedes Sprinters, 200 Series Toyota Landcruisers & Toyota Coasters.
Daintree Tours' guides have extensive naturalist experience and enjoy sharing these natural wonders with you.
Highlights of a Daintree Tours day
- Mossman Gorge: walk through ancient rainforest and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River flows over giant boulders
- Daintree River Ferry
- Rainforest boardwalks: be guided through this pristine rainforest and discover its incredible diversity
- Cape Tribulation: learn about Captain Cook’s journey and the reason behind the name, Cape Tribulation. Enjoy a walk along the beach and up to the lookout and see the views across the bay. This is where the rainforest meets the reef.
- Cooper Creek River Cruise: enjoy a cruise spotting estuarine crocodiles and other wildlife along the banks of this mangrove lined creek.
- Heritage Lodge: this hidden rainforest resort is the location for lunch and a swim in the creek.
- Daintree Ice Cream Company: taste four delicious scoops of tropical fruit ice cream in a cup. Relax and enjoy your ice cream in a tropical garden and fruit orchard (ice cream at guests own expense).
Your day with Daintree Tours includes:
- Full day guided tour
- Morning tea of local tea and freshly brewed coffee, delicious muffins and fresh fruit
- Gourmet lunch at a hidden rainforest resort
- Small personalised groups of 11 passengers
- Air-conditioned, luxury vehicles
- On board commentary
- Fully guided rainforest walks
- Crocodile boat cruise
- Mossman Gorge
COST: Adult $199, Child $170 (4-14yrs)
News By Daintree Tours - Daintree Rainforest Tours
Look what can be found
By Daintree Tours - Daintree Rainforest Tours
24 Jan 2018
Look what can be found hiding in the Fan Palms Trees, this little Peppermint Stick Insect, spotted regularly at our morning tea site in Cape Tribulation.
Visit www.daintreetours.com for more information on our small personalized tours departing Port Douglas daily.
Daintree Tours - Daintree Rainforest Tours Reviews
Daintree Tours - Daintree Rainforest Tours
Explore the ancient rainforests of the Daintree with a luxury tour from Daintree Tours. Our mission is to showcase some of the highlights of this incredible natural wonder, with visits into the Daintree National Park, Mossman Gorge and a river cruise expl...